If you want to be rewarded for individual performance and contributions, Canada Life offers you the opportunity to begin an enriching and challenging career with our Claims Examiner team. You will be supported and rewarded for achieving clear individual and team objectives. As a part of our Claims Examiner team, you will have the opportunity to support Canada Life's business by reviewing, investigating and assessing group health and dental benefit claims submitted by our plan members. You will make payment decisions, and work to ensure your performance targets are met.
Canada Life offers a competitive salary and bonus program that rewards your performance in achieving individual and team objectives. As well, an employee recognition program rewards exceptional
performance. In addition to salary, annual bonus, and employee recognition programs, you are entitled to a comprehensive benefit package, with options to personalize the benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family.
What you will do
• Review, investigate and adjudicate Canadian Health and Dental claims in accordance with Group policy contracts
• Conduct telephone calls to health and dental service providers for incomplete claims information
• Make accurate payment decisions according to adjudication guidelines
• Living our values of Customer View; Integrity; Partnership; and Communities
What you will bring
• Minimum keyboarding speed of 40 wpm, must be able to handle large volumes of work with a high level of accuracy
• Well developed analytical skills
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven organizational skills
• Candidate must be able to work in a team environment as well as work independently with minimal supervision
• Reliable team member with good attendance
• Customer Service Focused
• Ability to excel within a Purpose/Vision driven environment
Be your best at Canada Life- Apply today!
Being a part of Canada Life means you have a voice. This is a place where your unique background, perspectives and talents are valued, and shape our future success.
You can be your best here. You’re part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where your career and well-being are championed. You’ll have the opportunity to excel in your way, finding new and better ways to deliver exceptional customer and advisor experiences.
Together, as part of a great team, you’ll deliver on our shared purpose to improve the well-being of Canadians. It’s our driving force. Become part of a strong and successful company that’s trusted by millions of Canadians to do the right thing.
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee reach their potential.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process. All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Canada Life policies. To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact email@example.com.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.