Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
The following are our current career opportunities.
Click on the job title for details of the role. If you are interested in the role and you meet the qualifications, we invite you to apply for the opportunity from the page that opens.
Providing this information gives Canada Life consent to use your personal information to assess your suitability for specific positions or future opportunities. Your résumé will be held in strict confidence, and may be viewed only by the Organization. The information will also be used to register you with ICIMS, who may use it for aggregate statistical purposes only (which uses no personal identification).
Note: You can include only one attachment with your online application. To include a cover letter with your application, combine it with your resume and then save as one file. A Word document or a PDF is our preferred file format for all online applications.
A field marked with * indicates that the information is required.
To tailor the list to your qualifications, return to Search Jobs.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Full-time, 100% remote position in Quebec, with start date in January 2024.
In this role you will be responsible for completing all system updates and investigation required to support the application during the underwriting cycle of a new business application. This is a highly technical role which requires individuals to complete new business transactions in an accurate and timely manner. Individuals in this role will be considered the system and processing experts.
What you will do
- Accurately processing new business transactions with the goal of meeting or exceeding service standards on a regular basis
- Updating the administration system(s) to ensure the correct contract is produced.
- Placing of policies, receipt of funds, verifying signature requirements in the administration system and completing post decision tasks in Aura
- Reissue requests
- Responsible for processing the pre and post transactions for Critical Illness and/or Disability applications
- Creating or replacing new documents to create accurate contract packages
- Investigation of outstanding placing requirements at predetermined intervals
- Processing payments
- Updates to Client Information System
- Manage closing out of pending and issued files with outstanding requirements
- Process requests for optional policies
- Creating client letters
What you will bring
- Ability to speak and write in French is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Shows initiative
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Sound working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Be your best at Canada Life- Apply today!
Being a part of Canada Life means you have a voice. This is a place where your unique background, perspectives and talents are valued, and shape our future success.
You can be your best here. You’re part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where your career and well-being are championed. You’ll have the opportunity to excel in your way, finding new and better ways to deliver exceptional customer and advisor experiences.
Together, as part of a great team, you’ll deliver on our shared purpose to improve the well-being of Canadians. It’s our driving force. Become part of a strong and successful company that’s trusted by millions of Canadians to do the right thing.
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process. All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Canada Life policies. To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact email@example.com.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.