Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
The following are our current career opportunities.
Click on the job title for details of the role. If you are interested in the role and you meet the qualifications, we invite you to apply for the opportunity from the page that opens.
Providing this information gives Canada Life consent to use your personal information to assess your suitability for specific positions or future opportunities. Your résumé will be held in strict confidence, and may be viewed only by the Organization. The information will also be used to register you with ICIMS, who may use it for aggregate statistical purposes only (which uses no personal identification).
Note: You can include only one attachment with your online application. To include a cover letter with your application, combine it with your resume and then save as one file. A Word document or a PDF is our preferred file format for all online applications.
A field marked with * indicates that the information is required.
To tailor the list to your qualifications, return to Search Jobs.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
This is your opportunity to help transform one of Canada's largest and most trusted companies by joiningthe Brand Measurement and Marketing team as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Automation Specialist. We operate like a start-up within one of Canada's largest insurance and financial institutions.
You’ll be relied upon to support the execution of multiple automation programs through Salesforce Marketing Cloud to improve overall marketing capabilities and further the MarTech strategy for Canada Life.
Based in London or Torontoand reporting to the SFMCAutomation Manager,the Specialisthas a solid foundation in the management of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and building marketing automations.
What you will do
- Support the implementation SFMC functionality and marketing automation tools including data feeds
- Support the creation automated processes/workflow for email campaigns, trigger programs, drip campaigns
- Document business and technical requirements, reporting on performance using data analytics, and implementing learnings.
- Develop database queries as required
- Build dynamic and/or personalized content insertions based on data attributes
- Define audiences through segmentation and build journeys appropriate for those audiences
- Collaborate with Manager on SFMC team and business partners to provide expertise on marketing automation and impacts to business lines
- QA for automation configuration to ensure functionality
- Leverage Journey Builder to deliver multi-touch communications
- Respond to common business requirements and perform administrative functions within Marketing Cloud
- Provide troubleshooting for email developers working on deliverables and encountering errors within SFMC/Email studio
- Keep current on the latest industry advancements, including opportunities to leverage technology to improve performance.
- Reporting and analytics knowledge and understanding
What you will bring
- 2-5year’s experiencein working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience working with Salesforce CDP an asset
- Familiar with SQL and Ampscript
- Working knowledge of SSJS script
- Strong understanding of digital analytics and reporting with the ability to interpret data
- Experience with Office 365 tools
- Ability tomanage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- A proven relationship builder
- College diploma or University degree in a relevant field
- Working knowledge of the Canadian financial services industry is an asset
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Be your best at Canada Life- Apply today!
Being a part of Canada Life means you have a voice. This is a place whereyour unique background, perspectives and talents are valued, and shape our future success.
You can be your best here. You’re part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where your career and well-being are championed. You’ll have the opportunity to excel in your way, finding new and better ways to deliver exceptional customer and advisor experiences.
Together, as part of a great team, you’ll deliver on our shared purpose to improve the well-being of Canadians. It’s our driving force. Become part of a strong and successful company that’s trusted by millions of Canadians to do the right thing.
We are one of Canada's top 100 employers!
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted