Reporting to Assistant Manager, Commission, this permanent full-time position is suited for an individual who is a quick learner, good with numbers, organized with excellent multi-tasking and time management skills, strong attention to detail, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
You will work closely with all members of Contracts & Compensation department, as well as the New Business, Policy Change and Wealth Operations.
What you will do
- Conduct investigation of commissions for all Canada Life products including Life, Health, and Investment policies.
- Process commission adjustment payments for contractual and non-contractual changes for all Life, Health, and Investment Inforce Business.
- Respond to commission or compensation related inquiries from external/internal client.
- Process Agent of Record change as per process guidelines on various product system.
- Send information electronically to clients on a secure platform/process while complying Canada Life privacy guidelines.
- Handle electronic filing of information to be maintained in various contract files for advisors and shared drives within the department.
- Ad-hoc projects assigned by leader.
- Provide other administrative tasks as required.
What you will bring
- College diploma or University degree (Business Administration program).
- One year of insurance or industry related experience.
- Strong analytical ability, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Quick leaner with strong attention to detail accompanied by excellent accuracy.
- Customer service oriented, demonstrated initiative and problem-solving skill.
- Strong organizational skill – multi-task and prioritize high volume work while managing deadlines.
- Technically savvy and proficient in using Microsoft Office products including Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Communication in French would be an asset.
- Product knowledge and use of various admin systems would be an asset (TSO, Investment Center, INGENIUM, Unitrax, Siebel and FASAT).
- Strong adaptability to change.
Given the size and scope of our organization, we have the flexibility for this position to be located in the following head office locations: Toronto, London, Winnipeg.
Be your best at Canada Life- Apply today!
Being a part of Canada Life means you have a voice. This is a place whereyour unique background, perspectives and talents are valued, and shape our future success.
You can be your best here. You’re part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where your career and well-being are championed. You’ll have the opportunity to excel in your way, finding new and better ways to deliver exceptional customer and advisor experiences.
Together, as part of a great team, you’ll deliver on our shared purpose to improve the well-being of Canadians. It’s our driving force. Become part of a strong and successful company that’s trusted by millions of Canadians to do the right thing.
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.